Tuesday, May 31, 2011

blog #19

Working with the archives paper it helped me to understand more about new york city.I never seen that this beautiful city i live in you to be a dump in several places.people come to new york for adventure and to live there big dreams.The introduction to the archives project wasn't helpful at all to me. i still had to use the internet and my own knowlege about the city to put a paper together. i think the research paper was more easier then the archives project because i had a more understand of the movie then the planned shrinkage. i had watched the movie several time so i grew to understandhow new york city was in the 1980 compared to now. witht he planned shrinkage everyone had sevral opinion about it.. and i couldnt see the city for myself. the major reaserch paper was also easier becuase it was a movie of my choice, so i had alot to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment